Get Your Mo On With Shave The Date!
Join the Movember Movement with David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation (DDBCF)! We’ve partnered with Swing Graphics to raise awareness & provide HOPE for male patients battling a cancer diagnosis. 100% of the proceeds from this fundraiser will be directed to male patients battling a cancer diagnosis through David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation!
We have added a new Team Concept this year with the help of DDBCF Advisory Board member Chief Robert Burnaford from the Harvey Cedars Police Department. The following Teams have already agreed to join Harvey Cedars Police Department to participate in our 2018 Shave the Date fundraiser: Beach Haven Police Department, Ship Bottom Police Department, Surf City Police Department, Stockton University, Jetty, Farias Surf and Sport, Barlow Buick GMC of Manahawkin, Informed Mortgage, Trident Fitness & Performance and members from the DDBCF Board of Directors. Please contact DDBCF Executive Director, Danielle Corso to create your team today email@example.com.
Four Ways To Get Involved:
1. Become A Shave The Date Ambassador!
- Sign up as an individual or join a team!
- Dedicate your hair follicles to the cause – grow a mustache, promise to shave your coveted beard, cut the luscious locks or come up with your own growing gamble.
- Collect pledges.
2. Make A Donation!
- Contribute to the cause with a donation to individuals or teams.
3. Share The Donation Page!
- Become an advocate for a team or ambassador!
4. Attend Shave The Date at The Arlington!
- Experience the Pop Up Barbershop at The Arlington on November 30 for a shave/haircut for a cause, or just to enjoy the party!
*Due to time restraints, shaves will be limited to buzz & trim only*