Does your daily work make a difference in the lives of others? At David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation (DDBCF) it will. DDBCF is looking for a highly skilled and organized Office Manager to join our Dream Team in our Manahawkin, NJ office! This position is perfect for a candidate who enjoys multitasking and is looking to serve a greater purpose with their career.
DDBCF brings Hope to patients and their families during their battles with cancer. In partnership with compassionate and generous donors, we have helped over 1,500 families with financial support and wellness services. We are seeking candidates for a Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm Office Manager role. This part-time, 30 hours/week position includes the offer of subsidized Medical and Dental benefits.
As the DDBCF Office Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting DDBCF patients and families with their inquiries and access to the benefits and services we provide. This will involve face-to-face, telephone, and electronic interactions.
- Directly supporting the CEO and Board of Directors in the execution of their responsibilities. Tasks will include correspondence, calendar management, data entry, and reporting.
- Daily banking and financial data management through QuickBooks.
- Supporting fundraising events and other DDBCF programmed events.
- Performing administrative tasks that include clerical and filing duties.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
We are seeking a candidate that has the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Warm and compassionate personality able to handle sensitive and difficult situations and conversations daily.
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 3+ years in a professional office setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus.
David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation (DDBCF) is a 501c3 nonprofit that raises funds to provide financial assistance, wellness services and hope to primarily New Jersey families affected by a cancer diagnosis. DDBCF is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Please forward your most up to date resume to CEO, David Caldarella at email@example.com