HEALTH & WELLNESS EXPO
SATURDAY JUNE 23, 2018 – 10am – 2pm
Trident Fitness & Performance, 541 Main Street, West Creek, NJ 08092
Please join David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation and our newest service arm provider Trident Fitness & Performance as they host a Health & Wellness Expo on Saturday June 23rd between 10am and 2pm.
We met owners Carolyn Card and Paul Hafner a couple months ago and we instantly knew we wanted to work together to better the lives of families battling a cancer diagnosis. The idea for a Health & Wellness Expo was created and several of our existing service arm providers wanted to lend a hand as well as some new ones.
Trident’s motto is: “To positively impact every person’s life through motivation, education and leading by example. We will help you get in the best shape of your life by introducing fitness as a lifestyle. Our experienced coaches not only guide you through your workouts, they make it fun and keep you wanting more. You will never view fitness the same way!”
Activities will include:
- Fitness Training with experienced Trident Instructors every hour starting at 10am. $20 donation.
- DDBCF Service Arm provider, Body in Mind Massage offers complimentary chair massages. $10 donation.
- DDBCF Service Arm provider, Justine LaBatch, LMFT will offer complimentary self-esteem boosting interactive art therapy for all ages.
- Ann Luyber will offer Henna for adults and children. $10 donation.
- Complimentary skin screenings with Dr. Stephen Small from Ocean Plastic Surgery.
- DDBCF Service Arm Provider, Taryn Parascand from Living Acupuncture will offer a complimentary 45-minute qi gong class for breast health at 11am.
- DDBCF Service Arm provider, Liquid Bliss Yoga will offer a Free Yoga Class. $10 donation.
- Trident’s Recovery Station is an area to congregate, get to know new people, relax after your workout and refuel your body in a healthy way!