We are excited to announce the formation of the David’s Dream & Believe Cancer Foundation (DDBCF) Advisory Board. The Advisory Board comprised of 20 volunteers dedicated to achieving our Mission of Hope for patients and their families affected by a cancer diagnosis.
In 2017, DDBCF reached an all-time milestone of helping 1,004 families battling a cancer diagnosis with direct financial grants totaling $778,381.91. Beyond the significant financial grants, countless families receive hope, emotional support, and wellness services through our generous corporate and individual donors. These goals could not have been accomplished without the inspiration from our patients and support from our volunteers.
The overall purpose of our new Advisory Board is to bolster support and awareness for DDBCF’s Mission of Hope. We thank each of our Advisory Board Members for committing to serve as Beacons of Hope to our patients and their families. We are honored to introduce our Advisory Board Members and invite you to learn more about each of them by clicking the names below:
- Dr. Bryan Barrett: Atlanticare Urgent Care
- Jaimee Boyle: Sea Shell Resort & Beach Club
- John Brancato: JAB Inspections
- Chief Robert Burnaford: Harvey Cedars Police Department
- Erin Buterick: The Union Market & Gallery and The MakeShift Union
- Christopher DeMatteis: Informed Mortgage
- James Donahower: Jamesdonahower.com
- Brandon Donnegan: Student, Stockton University
- Jillian Elsasser: Panzone’s Pizza and Panzone’s Pizza & Pasta
- Jeannine Errico: The Union Market & Gallery and The MakeShift Union
- Matthew D. Finelli: D. Finelli Construction
- Deb Henderson: University Title Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Lou Hoguet: Landguard Title
- Matthew Mancini: TD Bank
- Lou Manganiello: Lou’s Electric
- Matt Matey: McCue Captains Agency
- Andy Muniak: Muniak & Muniak Public Accountants
- Lee-Anne Oros: Educational Testing Service
- Brittany Solon: Sea Shell Resort & Beach Club
- Carmen Tierno: New York American Water Company